Thread: John's Cart
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 06:59 PM   #9
orangecart75
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: John's Cart

One of those pictures reminded me of another thing I did. As you can see, the rear box thingy is in the cart. I went and bought some undercoating from Lowe's. I painted the backside of the box with white to match the engine compartment. I then hit the remainder of the box with the undercoating. I'm not going to lie. The Rust-oleum undercoating is not a winner. The first can had a boozed up nozzle and I ended up tiger striping the box. Then I put a big sag in it Since momma didn't raise no fool I went an bought another can to finish the job

Yeah, well it sprayed better but the undercoating is soft. More on that in four sentences. I also wanted to coat the underside of the rear fenders. I figured that where the majority of mud and junk would get slung. In hindsight I would not do this until last. I did it first and ended up having to tape it all off underneath when I painted the outside of the fender. When I peeled the tape off guess who tagged along So now I've got to go back and touch up a few spots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190628_174047.jpg (340.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190630_190341.jpg (308.9 KB, 0 views)
orangecart75 is offline   Reply With Quote