View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 04:40 PM   #10
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Operation Beat the Neighbor BUILD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpber View Post
Short and sweet to the point. I live in a neighborhood with roughly a 65% population of Cart owners. We moved in a little under a year ago, i got the cart at the beginning of the summer, and now September it is time to out do some neighbors.

Overall i am a bone stock 2013 Precedent 48v 6x8v.

mods in order (before the thread began)
• Rear flip seat
• 5 pannel rear mirror
• Flow-rite battery watering system
• battery meter in the factory location (not very happy with the performance of this particular one)
• front placard in metallic silver of our family name to distinguish ours from the rest at the pool.
• LED head light with rear lights. (regretting not getting the full blinker setup) will be upgraded to a brake and blinker setup asap
• State Farm insurance
• SCDOT street legal registration (signals and horn will be upgraded before it leaves the neighborhood) as i have a driving range and 2 courses within my allotted 4 mile range of the house with correct speed limit roads. In addition multiple restaurants.

AS i am making this post i am installing an Alltrax XCT400, 200a solenoid, 1awg welding cables with solid copper luggs, 3 map switch under the dash.

under dash 3 personality switch is hidden from view and replaces the factory port. The hole was reamed out with a stepper drill bit. The port 4 wires were reduced to 3 so that the switch can talk to the xct400 controller. A 3 pin connector was pinned and connected to the controller.

MORE TO COME
Dude I need some info on this personality switch!! Where did you find the documentation on how to wire it? Awesom build so far!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote