View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: scotty b or anyone with some knowledge

Price varies state to state and region to well you get the idea.... Also what is good to one buyer is expensive for another so you need to ask someone local about price .... When I look at these 20 yr old carts I look for rust and corrosion. Rust happens on the Delta Tower assembly under the front end where the shocks, A-arms, and Steering mount up. Corrosion happens in the battery box in the form of oxidation. Figure you will need to replace a few corroded battery supports.... This will be a 5 solenoid cart so be surprised if it goes smoothly forward and reverse. They are not hard to fix, just a little complicated...The body is fiberglass so you can use fiberglass & bondo for repairs repairs. The top may be broken. And above all take a volt meter and check all of the batteries... First thing when you get there check the pack voltage and each individual....Look it over and test drive it for 30 minutes. Then retest if the voltage pack or individual readings have gone down.....figure on a new set of batteries....... Good Luck; I'll give $300 for it if it goes F&R silently and has a top & or cargo box
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote