View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 08:23 PM   #1
Patela2oh
Gone Wild

Default Xct500 precedent mot-a2 Issues

Sunday I installed the xct500 and new solenoid with the stock club car precedent excel motor. It was preprogrammed for the mot-a2. The unit powered on and ran fine. I used to get 19mph on the stock Curtis controller (unlocked) and now I got 16 max but it worked.

So Tonight I swapped the Admiral MOT-A2 (and kept the f1&f2 swapped as they were on the original).... And nothing impressive happened.

It powers on, you can hear the solenoid clicking when you apply to the accelerator (just as yesterday). Reverse buzzer comes on in reverse. It moves 1/16 of a inch in forward or reverse. It's like a little tap tap tap as it tries to go forward or reverse. Like when you try to claim a speed bump without enough gas, just bumps forward and rolls back.

I tried all the ranges of the accelerator, slow, fast, held just after the click no difference.

Once in reverse something happened and I got the wheels to do a burn out for a split second. Then there was all kinds of horn and buzzer clicks.

Turned it off and back on and back to the 1/16 of a inch of motion.

Pushed the cart forward and back while in gear and accelerator pushed and the motor turned and the horn buzzer sounded like it did before.

Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patela2oh is offline   Reply With Quote