Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Events and Places to ride (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Carts Bikers & Babes Rally (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=24150)

Loud & Lifted 10-05-2009 03:16 PM

Carts Bikers & Babes Rally

I just left Damon Daves place and they have put together a rally at Big Creek park Sommerville Tx April 9th thru 11th 2010. The Texas Cart Club is proud to be a part of this Great event. There will be a cart show on saturday. a Golf cart rodeo. Tug of wars. Bikini cart wash. a bonfire. A nascar style cart race for stock carts(1 race for gas 1 for electric) $500.00 purse for each race. A burger cookoff Live bands and much more. Were in the process of setting up some dirt drags for you V-twin guys and hopped up electric carts. Everyone is invited to come out and have a great time. Camping is available as well as presale tickets. More info will follow as I get it. You can also check out www.cartsandbabesrally.com for more info. If anyone would like to help out let me know. We also need sponsors.(it's great advertising for your buisness) And vendor spots are available.

lobo 10-05-2009 07:14 PM

Re: Carts Bikers & Babes Rally

Count me in ! Anyway I can help just let me know:thumbup:

Loud & Lifted 10-05-2009 08:58 PM

Heres the corrected link

www.cartsbikersandbabesrally.com

lobo 10-06-2009 07:37 AM

Exellent L&L that does look like it will be a blast:occasion5::toot::toot:

Loud & Lifted 10-06-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobo (Post 293190)
Exellent L&L that does look like it will be a blast:occasion5::toot::toot:

Yeah I think it will be too. Hopefully everyone from the Tx Cart Club can make it out along with everyone else. Seems a long ways away but 5 months can come pretty quick. We still got alot of work to do.

LostHusker 10-06-2009 12:02 PM

L&L

I will try my best to be part of it, April so far out yet play it by ear, thanks for the info.

Mark 8)

GarageBuilt 10-08-2009 05:11 AM

I can offer a tractor to build the drag strip. And a big truck load of oak fire wood for the bonfire.

rodrocket 10-08-2009 05:52 AM

remember guys : this thread is no good without pictures

maybe somebody want to put up some pics of the ladies :mrgreen:
ohh the cart would be ok to :wink:

regards
rod

essness 10-08-2009 05:57 AM

It's on my calendar:thumbup:

Loud & Lifted 10-08-2009 06:44 AM

:thumbup:Hope to see all of ya"ll there. The way it's lookin so far this things gonna be huge:thumbup: