Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Carts and Parts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Thread closing (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=11440)

roady89 01-03-2009 09:19 AM

Thread closing

PLEASE close your topic if the item has been sold. This will cut down the amount of old sell threads being brought back up.

Heres how: Look on the upper left, right above the original post and look for "Thread tools", then chose "Close Thread", then "Perform Action".

Members with less than 3 post's cannot start a for sale topic.

56servi 05-07-2009 06:44 AM

Re: Thread closing

I am trying to close my post on EZGO steering wheel insert. I got the thread "Locked"
Is this the same as "Closed"?

pizzamaker 05-07-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 56servi (Post 193912)
I am trying to close my post on EZGO steering wheel insert. I got the thread "Locked"
Is this the same as "Closed"?

yes sir.

tonyton 05-12-2009 12:21 PM

Would someone DELETE all my posts for things for sale.?? I want to clean it up and update. I learned how to post pics since then and can probably do a better job now.
I still don't know :roll: how to talk the moderator directly so, I hope this works!
Ignorant but learning! :-P Thanks, tony

tonyton 05-12-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roady89 (Post 125928)
PLEASE close your topic if the item has been sold. This will cut down the amount of old sell threads being brought back up.

Heres how: Look on the upper left, right above the original post and look for "Thread tools", then chose "Close Thread", then "Perform Action".

Ughhh Duuuhg OK I GOT IT!

lobo 09-06-2009 06:43 AM

thread close does't show up under thread tool.now what?Thanks:?

Gibletii 08-24-2013 07:57 PM

Will do thank you

moesdeals 04-16-2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roady89 (Post 125928)

I would like to close out some old threads from 2012. I went to thread tools and there is nothing there for closing thread. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

rib33024 04-16-2014 02:57 PM

a member can only close a for sale thread that they have started, any other threads have to be closed by an Admin/Moderator

moesdeals 04-16-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rib33024 (Post 1015370)
a member can only close a for sale thread that they have started, any other threads have to be closed by a Admin/Moderator

Oh, I get it. Thanks for the note.