Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New "Sporty half-windshield" What do you think (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=92078)

MTN AIR 04-01-2014 11:56 AM

New "Sporty half-windshield" What do you think

3 Attachment(s)
Guys we are a powersports company. I have a couple of golf carts around and thought I would make a cool looking windshield for them. Tell me what you think. Do you think people would be interested in purchasing something like this?

robert83 04-01-2014 12:19 PM

Re: New "Sporty half-windshield" What do you think

Wish I could say yes, but does not do anything for me.

caokgafamily 04-01-2014 12:31 PM

MTN AIR,

Looks cool but don't I get the same thing when my winshield is folded down sitting snug in my rubber guides? I put my windshield up when its raining or its cold and I don't want to feel the wind. Don't see the point IMO.

Steve

fleagt 04-01-2014 12:50 PM

Good looking cart!!! Pointless windshield:thumbdown:

Olman 04-01-2014 12:52 PM

I tell you what I do like and that is the shape and fit at the bottom. I like the way it fits the cowl. If it were a folding windshield with that lower section and 1/4 in thick with secure fixtures to secure the top section when it is folded down, I would be all over it.

criegg 04-01-2014 01:58 PM

Just for aesthetics it looks nice but my windshield is a tool.. To defend wind, rain and spiders

MTN AIR 04-01-2014 02:04 PM

Thanks guys...

That helps answer that question for us.

I appreciate the honesty.

sunoco 04-01-2014 03:27 PM

I'd buy one. It's no different than having a sport windshield or no windshield. I like the idea of the sport windshield with the top still

gornoman 04-01-2014 04:03 PM

Very well done, but your market might be limited to Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, or the islands. Anyplace it gets cool at night folks like the windshield up, IMHO. Again, nicely done. Got anything else from Holeshot?

RPatten 04-02-2014 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by criegg (Post 1008176)
Just for aesthetics it looks nice but my windshield is a tool.. To defend wind, rain and spiders

And mosquitos in the teeth