Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WHEELIES, Yes, WHEELIES! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=16648)

Extractor 05-11-2009 08:24 PM

WHEELIES, Yes, WHEELIES!

SO, who can do them in their golf cart and what is the setup you have? (burnouts can respond too):evil:

My goal is to do wheelies. The kid in me never grew up and how often do you see a golf cart do a wheelie or even a burnout? I know there are some out there who understand my sickness. At least a couple wheelies before I change the gearing. Just need to abuse my cart a little more. My setup is in my sig but I can only get the front wheels off the ground maybe a hair. Would like pics/video posted (no idea how to post video) :thumbup:

Legal stuff: I do not recommend trying wheelies. Wheelies may result in injury to yourself and/or your golf cart so please don't hurt your golf cart! (bodies heal, golf carts need money to heal):mrgreen:

redriderno22 05-12-2009 06:02 AM

Re: WHEELIES, Yes, WHEELIES!

set your throtle up rate to 15 in the controller

and set it to the S-curve and have fun:thumbup:

Extractor 05-12-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redriderno22 (Post 197322)
set your throtle up rate to 15 in the controller

and set it to the S-curve and have fun:thumbup:

:thumbup: gotta go pick up that USB cable... I'll post the youtube links soon
:burnout:

redriderno22 05-12-2009 06:30 PM

Sweet!!!

dock98 05-12-2009 06:32 PM

:thumbup:nice

rcdd 05-12-2009 09:23 PM

It's been 12 hours already...where the heck are the links?....:lhmo:......

Come on....enquiring minds wanna see....

Extractor 05-12-2009 10:08 PM

I kinda work in sloooooow motion. Going to pick up the USB cable tomorrow so I can put all controller settings on "obliterate drivetrain"...
Then I need to figure out how to get videos on u-tube...
Neighbors will like it...wifey will just shake her head and roll her eyes in sad disappointment that 20 years of schooling, 10years on the job, marriage, etc hasen't killed the little kid in me...
Let's get it on!

rcdd 05-12-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extractor (Post 197885)
I kinda work in sloooooow motion. Going to pick up the USB cable tomorrow so I can put all controller settings on "obliterate drivetrain"...
Then I need to figure out how to get videos on u-tube...
Neighbors will like it...wifey will just shake her head and roll her eyes in sad disappointment that 20 years of schooling, 10years on the job, marriage, etc hasen't killed the little kid in me...
Let's get it on!

I keep telling her "I never promised to grow up....My toyz just get more expensive".....:thumbup:

redriderno22 05-13-2009 06:14 AM

If you have any questions about how to program it for wheelies

call chuck at alltrax. He told me he sees alot more people wanting to do wheelies in the spring......

hope you have HD springs...:thumbup:

mikeshotrodshop 05-13-2009 06:24 AM

It's tomorrow - Where are the pic's??? :0)