Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Does a 2014 or newer with battery gauge flash the battery warning light? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=132815)

Monterey 07-24-2017 08:46 AM

Does a 2014 or newer with battery gauge flash the battery warning light?

Is it possible that the addition of the factory gauge prevents the battery warning light from flashing during the charging start process? I have two 2014s. One with the factory gauge and one without. The cart without flashes its warning light when starting to charge and the one with the factory gauge does not flash. They both beep three times but no flashes from the one.

Do you have one you could try to see if it does the same? I wonder if this is normal?

Thank you!
Scott

NoleFan4Ever 07-24-2017 09:53 AM

Re: Does a 2014 or newer with battery gauge flash the battery warning light?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monterey (Post 1411691)
Is it possible that the addition of the factory gauge prevents the battery warning light from flashing during the charging start process? I have two 2014s. One with the factory gauge and one without. The cart without flashes its warning light when starting to charge and the one with the factory gauge does not flash. They both beep three times but no flashes from the one.

Do you have one you could try to see if it does the same? I wonder if this is normal?

Thank you!
Scott

Did you call or text David Hicks at Revolution Golf Cars? He could answer your questions in 20 seconds or less.....

Monterey 07-24-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever (Post 1411707)
Did you call or text David Hicks at Revolution Golf Cars? He could answer your questions in 20 seconds or less.....

I haven't because I feel a little bad about calling him at work to bother him about this. But as they say "Desperate times call for desperate measures!". I'll call him now.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Scott

NoleFan4Ever 07-24-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monterey (Post 1411733)
I haven't because I feel a little bad about calling him at work to bother him about this. But as they say "Desperate times call for desperate measures!". I'll call him now.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Scott

That's what he wants you to do, and then when you need a part, come to him for the purchase to support him and our other site sponsors. If you do not get him, text him and he will reply when he can.

Monterey 07-24-2017 01:53 PM

I did give him a call and David was very helpful. I'm troubleshooting now and when I figure out what I need I'll order it from him. I told him the same thing. Thanks for the lead!

Scott

NoleFan4Ever 07-24-2017 02:02 PM

He is that good.....

dawgfan316 07-24-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever (Post 1411766)
That's what he wants you to do, and then when you need a part, come to him for the purchase to support him and our other site sponsors. If you do not get him, text him and he will reply when he can.

+1:thumbup: