Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Other Lithium (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   2022 Evolution Programming Tool (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=186215)

Harvickrulez 08-16-2022 08:51 PM

2022 Evolution Programming Tool

Is there a link or a website that has the software for a 2022 Evolution cart? I bought the cable and need the software now. Thanks in advance.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thblur7 08-23-2022 11:19 AM

Re: 2022 Evolution Programming Tool

Currently looking for the same thing

fasteddie1979 08-29-2022 06:41 AM

Get it while you can. the English version of the tool.

sendspace.com/file/x9rvy7

sendspace.com/file/k6yphq

italian_spider 05-09-2023 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasteddie1979 (Post 1906443)
Get it while you can. the English version of the tool.

sendspace.com/file/x9rvy7

sendspace.com/file/k6yphq

Has anyone been able to confirm that this software will work with the evo cable on ebay to successfully program a 2022 or 2023 Evo controller?

Just asking before potentially wasting $150 on the cable.

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

KRAZYMATT 07-06-2023 06:44 AM

Works fine with the cable I make (CartCables)

jrock52766 07-14-2023 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by italian_spider (Post 1938299)
Has anyone been able to confirm that this software will work with the evo cable on ebay to successfully program a 2022 or 2023 Evo controller?

Works for me. I just used it for the first time tonight. Cable comes with instructions on how to connect. However, making actual changes is a little daunting.

I bought the Cartcable.

evoster 07-19-2023 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by italian_spider (Post 1938299)

it works and it's not very difficult to understand the software parameters and what to change

KC-EV 08-10-2023 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evoster (Post 1948909)
it works and it's not very difficult to understand the software parameters and what to change

I have the cable and have adjusted the "P-Maximum forward speed(rpm)", but not much else. What other parameters would you suggest to pick up a bit more umph (ie acceleration, etc)?

evoster 08-10-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC-EV (Post 1952210)
I have the cable and have adjusted the "P-Maximum forward speed(rpm)", but not much else. What other parameters would you suggest to pick up a bit more umph (ie acceleration, etc)?

Understand the risks: Incorrect modifications to your cart can harm life and/or property. Be careful and test all changes.

--> For increase top end speed, Max fwd rpm is the correct place to start
P-Maximum forward speed(rpm):
Defines the maximum requested motor rpm at full throttle on forward direction. Adjusting this parameter can increase or decrease the max speed on forward direction at HI speed mode.
--> Then in same tab (Zonal Gear Mode), you want to adjust the 7 parameters named "The speed of 1 partition (rpm)", thru "The speed of 7 partition (rpm).
You need to adjust these 1-7 partition values synchronously so that the speed ramps up smoothly. You want the end partition 7 to be same value as the previous "P - Max fwd speed" parameter. Think of the values 1 to 7 as a line on a graph. start low and gradually go to max. You want a line that looks like a nice smooth ramp not a crazy jagged saw blade.
--> Also in same tab, for acceleration, you may want to adjust the 7 parameters named "1 partition acceleration of P mode (rpm)", thru "7 partition acceleration of P mode (rpm).
It's very important that you do this carefully as it's easy to do too much acceleration and make your cart dangerous

Larger values (rpm/s) represent faster response (strong acceleration feeling), small values (rpm/s) represent slower response (soft acceleration feeling ).

Start by adding 100 to existing values each of the 7 parameters, testing performance and then add/subtract as-needed.

I like these values as they give strong acceleration that's not out of control FOR ME. But YMMV. Please change values carefully and test each increment.
1 : 900
2 : 850
3 : 850
4 : 800
5 : 800
6 : 850
7 : 850

KC-EV 08-10-2023 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evoster (Post 1952225)
Understand the risks: Incorrect modifications to your cart can harm life and/or property. Be careful and test all changes.

--> For increase top end speed, Max fwd rpm is the correct place to start
P-Maximum forward speed(rpm):
Defines the maximum requested motor rpm at full throttle on forward direction. Adjusting this parameter can increase or decrease the max speed on forward direction at HI speed mode.
--> Then in same tab (Zonal Gear Mode), you want to adjust the 7 parameters named "The speed of 1 partition (rpm)", thru "The speed of 7 partition (rpm).
You need to adjust these 1-7 partition values synchronously so that the speed ramps up smoothly. You want the end partition 7 to be same value as the previous "P - Max fwd speed" parameter. Think of the values 1 to 7 as a line on a graph. start low and gradually go to max. You want a line that looks like a nice smooth ramp not a crazy jagged saw blade.
--> Also in same tab, for acceleration, you may want to adjust the 7 parameters named "1 partition acceleration of P mode (rpm)", thru "7 partition acceleration of P mode (rpm).
It's very important that you do this carefully as it's easy to do too much acceleration and make your cart dangerous

Larger values (rpm/s) represent faster response (strong acceleration feeling), small values (rpm/s) represent slower response (soft acceleration feeling ).

Start by adding 100 to existing values each of the 7 parameters, testing performance and then add/subtract as-needed.

I like these values as they give strong acceleration that's not out of control FOR ME. But YMMV. Please change values carefully and test each increment.
1 : 900
2 : 850
3 : 850
4 : 800
5 : 800
6 : 850
7 : 850

Exactly what I was needing. Thank you!!