Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Scotty B please - I need parts :) (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=71205)

lawnripper 10-06-2012 08:33 AM

Scotty B please - I need parts :)

Hi Scotty , here is a copy of a message i can't send you cuz your pm is full.

Hi Scotty! Sorry for the delay in ordering... I have a buddy heading out here Oct. 26th.

I would like to order up the Bearing, seal, and C clip for each side (ezgo PDS 2x2 shuttle)
Plus would like to order a pair of the HD pinch Hubs.

1. Will the HD hubs fit right over my existing stock brake assembly( shoes etc.)?
2. What is the apprx. shipping weight of the hubs?
3. If the order is made by monday will it make it to FL. before the 20th of oct.?

Please let me know as soon as you can so I can get the ball rolling.
Thanks again!

scottyb 10-06-2012 08:39 AM

Re: Scotty B please - I need parts :)

Sorry my inbox only holds 500 messages :lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

It's open again but email is preferred.
The HD hub and brake drum assembly fits over the stock brake shoe assembly. It is a bolt on upgrade.
There is no problem getting these parts to you by the 18th or 19th standard USPS freight.
Email me at scottyb@cartsunlimited.net I will be gone most of this day but I will respond this evening when I return.
Thank you for your interest. :thumbup:

lawnripper 10-06-2012 08:39 AM

Ok Thanks! yew!:thumbup:

pm sent.

gornoman 10-06-2012 08:46 AM

USPS to Central America?

scottyb 10-06-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gornoman (Post 785743)
USPS to Central America?

I dunno where he is, he might want to be more specific.... good eye G

USPS international

lawnripper 10-06-2012 08:50 AM

I do live deeeeep in the jungle's of Costa Rica haha.. but the parts just need to get to Florida. We got it from there.. (avoiding customs and extra taxes and expensive shipping cost).:wink:

can u give me the approximate shipping weight? So I can let my buddy know who will be flying down with the parts.
Thanks again.

yurtle 10-06-2012 09:17 AM

In case you don't know this, I've sent numerous things to Central America and Europe, and I always create invoices with much lower values on new items, no value on used items, and educational material where appropriate.

Got to stick it to the man whenever you can. Lord know the man sticks it to us often enough.

lawnripper 10-06-2012 09:21 AM

Yea Yurtle thanks man! so true... We do that sometimes but lately some stuff has gone missing... My buddy is willing to stuff the parts in his suit case and he has a place right next to me here. I use to do a lot of art work for guitar amp and effects companies and trade for stuff.. we would always put low ball pricing on the fake invoice to avoid taxation. Love living here but when it comes to this stuff there is so much coordinating I gotta do... again thanks for the reply!

yurtle 10-06-2012 12:07 PM

My wife send packages a lot by a man who transports them Honduras for a really good price. He loads his car to the gills then drives to Miami and puts them on a boat. He has partners in Honduras who deliver the packages to major cities. Longest it's ever taken is 25 days. Somehow, he has a way to bypass customs entirely. You can probably find someone in Florida who does the same.

barber613 10-06-2012 02:12 PM

That sounds alot like smuggling, doesn't it?