Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Carts and Parts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WTB Club Car DS Frame (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=63688)

Hoof Hearted 05-01-2012 10:12 PM

WTB Club Car DS Frame

I am in the DFW (Ft Worth side) area and am in need of a Club Car DS frame to repair the Cart my daughter wrecked for me last weekend.......

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...3/IMG_0736.jpg

If anyone has a cart to part out or knows where on might be please give me a shout via email at:

buckoff@windstream dot net
(replace the dot)

Thanks!
Gary

tpg 05-02-2012 05:07 PM

Re: WTB Club Car DS Frame

I know wher one is but it's in the Cincy metro area. Too far. 47060 zip

0517murphy 05-02-2012 05:15 PM

MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURT, HOPE SHE'S OK. Carts can always be fixed:thumbup:

Hoof Hearted 05-02-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpg (Post 721686)
I know wher one is but it's in the Cincy metro area. Too far. 47060 zip

Hell......get me the contact info I'm desperate!

Hoof Hearted 05-02-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0517murphy (Post 721688)
MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURT, HOPE SHE'S OK. Carts can always be fixed:thumbup:

This was a run-away.........

Against my will (she isn't allowed to use it) she put 2 bags of horse shavings on the seat and one fell off onto the pedal.......WOT into the tree:thumbup:

She lost her cellphone, her satellite TV, and use of the car I bought her until I can get the cart fixed (this isn't her first screwup).

30 years ago I could have tanned her hide but CPS has her convinced otherwise:thumbdown:

s2real 05-03-2012 10:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have an 1985 roller in Northern Illinois (61073) if you're interested.

Attachment 66262

Attachment 66263

Scott H. 05-03-2012 12:34 PM

Sorry, I can't help with locating a new frame. Hopefully you'll find one that will be affordable.

Is there a chance yours can be put back in place and welded?

I'm glad no one got hurt, but I do have 2 suggestions though:

1. Make HER help to repair the cart! She was careless and caused the damage, so she should have to do part of the physical labor to repair it. That way she learns there are cosequenses for carelessness.

2. Put a unique or hidden key switch in it. That way only you have the say of when the cart can be operated. Do a search on here and you'll find a couple of threads on the subject.

-Scott H.

LostHusker 05-03-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted (Post 721695)
This was a run-away.........

Against my will (she isn't allowed to use it) she put 2 bags of horse shavings on the seat and one fell off onto the pedal.......WOT into the tree:thumbup:

She lost her cellphone, her satellite TV, and use of the car I bought her until I can get the cart fixed (this isn't her first screwup).

30 years ago I could have tanned her hide but CPS has her convinced otherwise:thumbdown:

I understand what you are saying, but I think I still would have, she lives in your house in your rules,,,,to me CPS has no say in the matter. My two girls knew living at home that they knew what a brain duster was. :-P

tpg 05-03-2012 02:42 PM

My contact info is pamgutzwiller@aol.com or 812-212-383four

TahoeDawgZ71 05-03-2012 10:22 PM

What's wrong with the frame other than the front I beams being bent? The factory lift kit requires you to cut all of that off anyways. I know lots of people don't like the Z-plate lift but in this case it's perfect. you can buy the "Nose" piece of the I-Beams to replace what's bent after the Z-brackets are installed.