Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Lifted Golf Carts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Ordered my lift kit from BU Need instructions (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=2875)

rkboyer911 12-20-2007 07:44 PM

Ordered my lift kit from BU Need instructions

BU told me that it would not ship till Jan 4th due to it being back ordered. Does anyone have the instructions on how to put it on, so I can get started on the teardown before it gets here? This is the lift I ordered.

Thanks in advance.....

groundpounder 12-20-2007 08:09 PM

Re: Ordered my lift kit from BU Need instructions

you better ask because they do not sent good instructions with there lifts or anything else they sell

rkboyer911 12-20-2007 08:17 PM

NICE!!!!!!! Thanks for the info!!!

Riorat 12-20-2007 08:25 PM

I think that is the same kit I got I might accidently still have insructions in my shop I'll look tomorrow. Put mine on last Jan. Don't recall it being to much trouble.

Yamaha4life 12-20-2007 10:29 PM

Thats what you get from buying somthing from BU. Wait about a year or two and it will be bent up, rusted, and have a horrible ride...

BRS 12-20-2007 10:36 PM

No No, what are you waiting for? This an easy Kill!, just don't blow'em out of the water.
Rkboy,...you'll figure it out....lifts are pretty simple! BTW post some pics. b4 and after.:thumbup:

Yamaha4life 12-20-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRS (Post 44266)
No No, what are you waiting for? This an easy Kill!, just don't blow'em out of the water.

I think NONO will agree... :thumbup:

Riorat 12-20-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRS (Post 44266)
Rkboy,...you'll figure it out....lifts are pretty simple! BTW post some pics. b4 and after.:thumbup:

sicem No No,
admitting you bought somting from bu on this site is like getting caught with the biggest ugliest girl in town.
Yes Lord for I have sinned, I've drank i've smoked, I've chased wild wild women, and oh ya I purchased a lift kit from bu.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

wish2fish 12-21-2007 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riorat (Post 44278)
.......admitting you bought somting from bu on this site is like getting caught with the biggest ugliest girl in town. .......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamaha4life (Post 44264)
Thats what you get from buying somthing from BU. Wait about a year or two and it will be bent up, rusted, and have a horrible ride...

kinda like going to bed with a "10" at 2am and waking up with "2" at 10am!

azboo 12-21-2007 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wish2fish (Post 44319)
kinda like going to bed with a "10" at 2am and waking up with "2" at 10am!

Oh well......let's be honest. Who hasn't done that at LEAST ONCE.... :thumbup: :lol: ;-)