Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Harley Davidson (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Harley Davidson CD (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=43002)

tew45 01-10-2011 11:02 PM

Harley Davidson CD

Hey, I have compiled a CD with Harley cart info (33 MS Word pages covering electronic ignition conversion, net top. homemade windshield, parts replacements etc. Also there is a service manual that the photos are clear in, An owners manual, A parts manual. Some of these are free on the net but the service manual is much better. I would like to sell these on E-Bay but I would like to have your input and recommendations. The CD will not be free but will be less than the finished product. I hope the forum sponsors will go along with me on this one. This is the best cart forum on the net bar none and if the sponsors want additions I will gladly add what ever they want. Please use our sponsors when you can. Please PM me

Heritagerooster 06-26-2011 02:46 PM

Re: Harley Davidson CD

i am loving it. Think i just ordered one on ebay. hope it gets here quick i am excited about this cart. Question. . . My cart is an 82 d3 how much of the cd will be different from my cart? i know it cant be much but still would love to know as much as i can. Thanks a ton Rooster

tew45 06-26-2011 05:44 PM

You didn't order my CD for it has been off e-bay for a while. My Manual is better than most because the photos haven't been copied over and over. I'm sure the one you get will be a good one but you will not get my 30 some odd pages of personal notes If you send me your e-mail I will be glad to send you a copy in PDF format. It is an on going paper but I think it is very useful.

regandrose 04-24-2015 12:19 PM

hi im new here and just bought a 75 Harley Davidson 4 wheel cart how do I find out which model I have I would like to get a manual for it

73eldo 04-24-2015 06:14 PM

The 67-80 manual is the most common one out there and covers all gas models for the period.

Kplhdryder 04-24-2015 08:27 PM

Id sure like a copy of that. :thumbup:

tew45 04-28-2015 01:09 PM

sorry but my computer had a malware infection and I had to go into the registry to eliminate it and as slow as I am it took a while. If you all don't like the manual on the forum I can send you a CD just let me know. I am still going through my back e-mail, I had 239 unread.

hovenad 05-14-2015 12:37 PM

I would be interested in your CD as well. I eventually want to add a canopy and windshield and if you have more info in regards to that.

Wrongfulleaf 05-14-2015 01:54 PM

PMed

johneyoung 05-23-2015 12:47 AM

any INDIANA AMF-Harley owners out here?