Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Lifted Golf Carts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   6" allsports super sport lift for 06 club car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=11599)

bill-e-boy 01-07-2009 07:30 PM

6" allsports super sport lift for 06 club car

got a small dilema guys -

I bought a 6" allsports super sport lift for my '06 club car from my buddy who lost the installation instructions. He installed it on his cart, wanted something different, took it off and lost the instructions.

Does anybody have these instructions that they are willing to share?

I've searched the web but I haven't found any company that has posted the the instruction sheets. And I've searched here, I got some helpful info from "lift kit 101" but I think I'm still gonna need some more step by step info.

Can anybody help a fellow cart addict out? Or tell me where I can download them?

thanks

Maxster 01-08-2009 12:44 AM

Re: 6" allsports super sport lift for 06 club car

4 Attachment(s)
The instructions didn’t help me out a lot. Must have had the wrong state of mind at the time. The guys on this forum have been the most help.

If My "lift kit 101" post is not enough contact All Sports Manufacturing, Inc at 1-866-291-5244 or 850-477-5244 or info@allsportsliftkits.com They should be able to e-mail you the info.

If you need more pictures let me know!

sleezego 01-08-2009 12:56 AM

thats all that holds the rearend to the leaf??? one u bolt per side, and going across the locating pin too??? that cant be safe...

Maxster 01-08-2009 12:58 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I had to cut the bracket "A" short for my year cart. I guess some years use the extra hole for the shock.

Maxster 01-08-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleezego (Post 128046)
thats all that holds the rearend to the leaf??? one u bolt per side, and going across the locating pin too??? that cant be safe...

No, No, No Look at the next pictures there is a bracket that the U bolt and locating pin goes through. I took pictures in progression. I will say coming from the automotive field I thought only one U bolt was odd! Looks like you got in between my dubble post. Good eye!

bill-e-boy 01-08-2009 06:44 AM

thanks alot maxster - I've learned alot from your write up.

sleezego 01-08-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxster (Post 128049)
No, No, No Look at the next pictures there is a bracket that the U bolt and locating pin goes through. I took pictures in progression. I will say coming from the automotive field I thought only one U bolt was odd! Looks like you got in between my dubble post. Good eye!

ahh ok .. that makes sense..