Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   zip On Seat Covers (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=80634)

Culln5 05-25-2013 07:28 AM

zip On Seat Covers

I think the next upgrade to my cart will be new vinyl for the seats. I like the affordability of the Up To Par covers and was curious if anyone has used the zip on models? I know I can do the staple on job because Ihave previously replaced my bass boat seats but can't get past the ease of the zip on.

George

scottyb 05-25-2013 08:02 AM

Re: zip On Seat Covers

Zip On?
Sounds simple and clean, no tools, no cutting, no fitting, no stretching & stapling...... Just pull on and zip up?

If it sounds too good to be true if probably is , lol

PS
I've never tried zip on seat covers.

crash test dummy 05-25-2013 09:58 AM

respectfully i disagree with ScottyB they are high quality covers well worth the cost
i know Mary and Cliff from up to par covers they stand by all their products
Mary sews them herself
here is install video of zip on seat covers (that's Mary in video)

tell em Dave sent ya

shaffer88 05-25-2013 11:16 AM

Sounds kind of handy let us know how they work out

Culln5 05-26-2013 08:04 AM

Not that I "want" to take the easy way out but it would be a nice change of pace. LOL. So, I'm looking to hear from someone that actually has used them and maybe has some pictures.

George

Swan 05-26-2013 08:22 AM

**** thier 5 mins from my moms house , i may have to stop in and see what they got

crash test dummy 05-26-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 886443)
**** thier 5 mins from my moms house , i may have to stop in and see what they got

watch out for their dog !!!:mrgreen:

golf cart man 05-26-2013 06:40 PM

just installed their covers last week. I actually couldn't believe how nice they are for such a cheap price. I would recommend to anybody. The marine grade materials they use are really nice and the roll or pleating design is really cool.

Culln5 05-26-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golf cart man (Post 886577)
just installed their covers last week. I actually couldn't believe how nice they are for such a cheap price. I would recommend to anybody. The marine grade materials they use are really nice and the roll or pleating design is really cool.

Staple or Zip On?

golf cart man 05-26-2013 10:52 PM

i got the staple on. Just wanted to let you know anyway. I did consider the zip on as well however I figured the zip on might not be snug enough on the seat. I knew that i could cover the seat and make sure the fit was perfect with the staple on.