Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Garage and Workshop (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Back of shop metal art (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=187589)

trig123 11-04-2022 09:03 PM

Back of shop metal art

5 Attachment(s)
I have been cleaning up around my shop. Clutter from me buying junked out golf carts over the last several years. It adds up fast. Got to keep my shop tidy :roll:
I removed everything off a 1996 ezgo gas medalist cart this year so I had this frame that was in my way. Frame is still in good shape so I didn't want to throw it away .
I had this large pine tree stump sitting close so I manually moved the frame over to it . May be how I hurt my back lol
I started picking up other things that was also in my way so I bolted those to the cart. Nothing welded to frame.
I am sure people who drive by think I have lost it and they could be correct :roll:
Stump is almost hidden now. Will be when I am finished picking up things.
This is also a place I had a dump truck load of Crusher Run gravel dumped 35 years ago.
When I left the shop in 1996 to work for our city golf course there was a small pine tree that had started to grow right in the middle of the gravel.
Now, no tree but still got the Crusher Run gravel plus I replanted a 1996 ezgo medalist frame :lol::lol:

Cartmaster 11-05-2022 02:48 AM

Re: Back of shop metal art

Just ignore Trig's mumbling. He has finally lost his spark, just like a pre MCI igniter. Not even an HEI module can bring him back from this :lhmo:

Cartmaster 11-05-2022 02:49 AM

Nice piece of garden art though ! I just hope that chain is not welded to it?

trig123 11-05-2022 11:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cartmaster (Post 1916045)
Just ignore Trig's mumbling. He has finally lost his spark, just like a pre MCI igniter. Not even an HEI module can bring him back from this :lhmo:

I need a shock from one of those HEI's to get me back going. :shock::shock:

I got more old mowers I have been tearing down getting ready to haul to scrap so I just had to get wheels that matched :roll:

Leon willis 11-09-2022 04:57 PM

What is it a old cushmen 3 wheeler?

trig123 11-09-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon willis (Post 1916686)
What is it a old cushmen 3 wheeler?

No, the frame came from a 1995 ezgo Medalist with the 295 engine. I just couldn't throw the frame away plus my stump needed company :lol:
I put an American flag on it yesterday . :lol:

trig123 11-10-2022 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Because tomorrow is veterans day I put a flag on it . :thumbup:

Excitabletom 12-24-2023 02:18 PM

I like it! Art is the eye of the beholder!

TheNewGuy 12-26-2023 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excitabletom (Post 1968865)
I like it! Art is the eye of the beholder!

X2!!:thumbup: