Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Carts and Parts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Golf Cart Auctions (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=139101)

Bop4 02-15-2018 06:38 AM

Golf Cart Auctions

I am looking for golf cart auctions in Florida where golf courses are replacing their fleets. Can anyone share a website where these auctions are advertised?

tpg 02-16-2018 06:03 AM

Re: Golf Cart Auctions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bop4 (Post 1476096)
I am looking for golf cart auctions in Florida where golf courses are replacing their fleets. Can anyone share a website where these auctions are advertised?

Most golf course's carts are leased. You can contact local cart dealerships for off lease carts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockfordpi 02-17-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bop4 (Post 1476096)

PM me for a possible source of off lease carts if you are looking to buy multiples.

Be careful, I have heard of some open to the public auctions where they were selling carts that have been under water due to storms.

Gearhead1956 02-17-2018 10:27 AM

If your looking for something the needs work, COPART is a on line auction that sell mostly insurance vehicles that has some carts now and then.

reeseman44 02-23-2018 03:52 AM

Sent a pm

Pencil81 10-30-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockfordpi (Post 1476617)
PM me for a possible source of off lease carts if you are looking to buy multiples.

Be careful, I have heard of some open to the public auctions where they were selling carts that have been under water due to storms.

How do I pm.you on here. Lol

Summerwood 10-31-2020 10:26 AM

Try to be-friend a head mechanic at a golf course! I did, gives me free parts and a heads up before they get rid of any.

rib33024 10-31-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pencil81 (Post 1776106)
How do I pm.you on here. Lol

Use of the PM system.

All new members CANNOT use the PM system until the following conditions have been met.

1. You have to make 3 post's. Keep in mind not all forums you post in count towards your post count total.
2. After you have made 3 post's on the NEXT 25th minute of the hour you will have the ability to use the pm system.

Examples. If you make your 3rd post at 3:20 pm, at 3:25 pm you will be able to use the PM system. If you make your 3rd post at 3:26 pm you will have to wait until 4:25 pm to use the pm system.

If you have not met the conditions to use the pm system do not ask to have your pm privileges turned on.
Abuse of the pm system will result in your pm privileges being turned off and/or possibly banned.