Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Carts and Parts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   EZGO Workhorse 6 PASSENGER limo Setup for Briggs,Honda or Ezgo Motor (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=10181)

ted4420 11-13-2008 10:24 PM

EZGO Workhorse 6 PASSENGER limo Setup for Briggs,Honda or Ezgo Motor

Ezgo 3 seat Limo.Workhorse Golf cart located in SOCAL. This cart is setup for a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, Honda motor, or stock Ezgo motor (no motor installed) . Also included are the Ezgo stock motor mounts. New 23" All Trails on polished alum. wheels,new battery,new steering box,new upholstery, fuctional floor shift, Terra Toys coilover chrome front suspension, heavy duty rear springs,new brakes. Front fiberglas seat pod with seat back braces.Terra Toys motor cradle, fuel tank. Frame is stretched professionaly 30" and doubled for strenght. I was building this cart for myself,so everything has been done correctly. I have too many project going and don't have time for them all. $ 3900.00 MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN ! Call Ted for more information. 909 725-4173

mikesmotortoys 08-17-2009 11:25 PM

Re: EZGO Workhorse 6 PASSENGER limo Setup for Briggs,Honda or Ezgo Motor

What ever happened to this project?

WickedCarts 08-18-2009 12:09 AM

WOW Ted smoken deal good luck:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

dirtysouth 08-18-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedCarts (Post 264730)
WOW Ted smoken deal good luck:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That was almost a year ago.:thumbup:

WickedCarts 08-18-2009 12:12 AM

and i dont think hes done anything with it yet....

ted4420 08-18-2009 11:23 AM

Here are the pics of the Ezgo Stretched Workhorse Cart I finished. I sold it for $ $6,500. I told Wicked Randy I sold the stretched Workhorse and am working on a Stretched Ezgo TXT. The motor was from bgfear's cart and the customer needed a quiet intake and exhaust. This is a built motor. Thanks for watching the post, Ted4420

mikesmotortoys 08-18-2009 12:56 PM

:thumbup:You did a fine job on that one:thumbup:

lobo 08-18-2009 12:57 PM

That does look good

jbcarts 09-08-2009 05:52 PM

Ted, how did you hook up your forward and reverse linkage? I am going to be doing a workhorse also and I am trying to figure out how I am going to do that.