Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Carts and Parts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WTB club car DS headlight lense (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=152573)

nwocart 05-05-2019 11:39 PM

WTB club car DS headlight lense

1 Attachment(s)
I have a 1999 club car DS. I need the drivers side headlight lens. I have attached a picture, I will buy the entire headlight assembly since mine is cracked, or I will buy just a lens.

Also looking for blinker pulsator that goes in the dash. I don't know what those run, or where to find one new or used but it was suggested I might need one of those since neither blinker is working.

thanks

nwocart 05-07-2019 07:22 AM

Re: WTB club car DS headlight lense

After reading in the club car forum this might be the lense / headlight for the 89-93 headlight since it is the smaller style

jim,s 05-09-2019 02:36 PM

I may have the headilght that you need.could you send me a picture with a tape measure for the correct size. Then I will look in my boxes. I have over a dozen headlights and parts.
If I have the light all I want from you is buy a cup of coffee for a stranger

nwocart 05-10-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim,s (Post 1613071)
I may have the headilght that you need.could you send me a picture with a tape measure for the correct size. Then I will look in my boxes. I have over a dozen headlights and parts.

Jim, i will measure this weekend and get back to you. I very much appreciate it

nwocart 05-11-2019 01:16 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jim,s (Post 1613071)

Jim, I have not measured since i have been out of town but i have some pictures. maybe they will help until i get a measurement

jim,s 05-11-2019 02:51 PM

That helps a lot, let me check my inventory of parts. I do believe that I can help you out. dont purchase anything until I check

nwocart 05-12-2019 10:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jim,s (Post 1613763)
That helps a lot, let me check my inventory of parts. I do believe that I can help you out. dont purchase anything until I check

will do. I have actually managed to get all of my turn signals and headlights working, all I would need is the glass lense to finish off my light setup. I am not sure why I didn't keep a pic of the vertical measurement?!?:oops:

jim,s 05-13-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwocart (Post 1614274)
will do. I have actually managed to get all of my turn signals and headlights working, all I would need is the glass lense to finish off my light setup. I am not sure why I didn't keep a pic of the vertical measurement?!?:oops:

thats what I needed, give me a little bit and I will check. We are under water here in central fl.

jim,s 05-13-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwocart (Post 1614274)

I believe That I found your lens, one has a little chip around the where the bezel holds it the other is fine. If you give me another picture with your complete light assembly I'll look in my parts and maybe just maybe I will find two complete light Assemblies.

nwocart 05-13-2019 02:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jim,s (Post 1614466)
I believe That I found your lens, one has a little chip around the where the bezel holds it the other is fine. If you give me another picture with your complete light assembly I'll look in my parts and maybe just maybe I will find two complete light Assemblies.

I have attached a picture from the front side of the cart, but it is a picture of the passenger side light which is complete. I am not sure if you have just the glass part or if you have the whole assembly (glass lens plus the metal cone that the bulb fits into) but if you need to see the metal part, it is in the previous post with all of the pictures. The biggest part of using a new assembly (metal and lens) is that it needs to have the two screws on the sides to screw into my plastic headlight trim. I have been searching all day to find a similar headlight lens assembly with the two screws to hold it in and have had no luck.