Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   club car only moves a little (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=157080)

campgroundcruiser85 09-12-2019 06:51 AM

club car only moves a little

i have a 2006 club car precedent (pq0637) was backing down the driveway stopped and went to forward pressed the pedal and started to go and stopped.
i jacked it up in the rear. It would click when i pressed the pedal tires would spin a little if i pressed the pedal more than 10% solenoid would click again and it stopped. Same out come in reverse. any help is appreciated.

I have checked all wiring, it is all tight, I cleaned all connections at that time.

Battery pack is at 50.6V

Replaced solenoid.

NoleFan4Ever 09-12-2019 10:23 PM

Re: club car only moves a little

Unplug the two pin connector from the MCOR (Under the floor and access panel) and jump out the connector with a paper clip or a small piece of wire. It will be a blue wire and green wire connector. If it runs with the jumper in place, your MCOR has failed.

Outside of that, it is highly likely it is the MCOR potentiometer. We can test more if need be.

Call David Hicks at Revolution Golf Cars 706-431-3917 for the best OEM parts and customer service.

campgroundcruiser85 09-13-2019 05:29 AM

I will have to jump in tonight and see what happens. Although i feel it is going to be controller or motor.

campgroundcruiser85 09-16-2019 01:58 PM

well i unplugged the MCOR and jumped the terminals and no change ughh

movin-on 09-16-2019 03:32 PM

Is the click your hearing the micro switch in the mcor or the solenoid...Tires moving a little is probably the capacitors in the controller charging and discharging when the go pedal is pressed...I would still test the solenoid...Usually when a cart just stops like yours it is most likely the solenoid....They take a beating...

campgroundcruiser85 09-17-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movin-on (Post 1653365)
Is the click your hearing the micro switch in the mcor or the solenoid...Tires moving a little is probably the capacitors in the controller charging and discharging when the go pedal is pressed...I would still test the solenoid...Usually when a cart just stops like yours it is most likely the solenoid....They take a beating...

Solenoid was the first thing i changed, Same result unfortunately

Sergio 09-17-2019 07:06 AM

Make sure the voltage on Controller B+ does not drop severely as you press the pedal.

campgroundcruiser85 09-20-2019 03:32 PM

Cart is not charging either

Sergio 09-20-2019 08:29 PM

As long as the batteries are not dropping in voltage below 40v, it sounds like the issue may be the OBC.

Try by-passing the OBC lockout by disconnecting the OBC 6-pin connector and jumping the Blue with the Wire wires on the harness side.

campgroundcruiser85 09-20-2019 09:48 PM

Can you provide anyone detail on this process?