Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Looking for a cart ....finally! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=128851)

tece50 04-11-2017 05:57 PM

Looking for a cart ....finally!

Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum, I had to step away for a bit to give a one two punch to breast cancer. More importantly, I'm back and wanting to get a new (well used) cart and could sure use you guys help. I'm in central NC and hoping that with the vast knowledge you all have that you wouldn't mind helping me find a cart and who you would recommend for my purchase. This time around, I would really like something besides a "stock" cart. The last one was a Precedent with the entry level Plum Quick motor...but just had trouble with the hills on our street. Here is my wish list:
Precedent fully refurbished
Lifted
Chrome wheels
Rear seat
Extended top
digital voltage meter
New Trojans or US? batteries
Charger
Nicer dash (carbon?)
I would really like the 500A controller/solenoid/FR switch that Scotty sells.
And of course...my wants are probably bigger than my wallet, but I really don't even know what price I'd would be in with the above list. You guys have always been so helpful and it is appreciated.
Teresa

TahoeDawgZ71 04-11-2017 06:09 PM

Re: Looking for a cart ....finally!

Congrats on your battle with Cancer! That's awesome. I'd be glad to help you. We've got 2012 and 2013 model Precedents available right now, if you're willing to drive to Augusta GA

SouthCo 04-11-2017 09:08 PM

I agree, congrats with your battle. My sons lacrosse coach for the last couple of years is battling it now.

David (above) is definitely a great source for your club car...

tece50 04-11-2017 10:02 PM

Thanks David! It would be quite a haul for me but I will try to call you this week and see what you have.

Sorry to hear about your son's lacrosse coach Southco....it's a tough battle but luckily treatment options have gotten better. Sending prayers for him.

Teresa

TahoeDawgZ71 04-12-2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tece50 (Post 1372485)
Thanks David! It would be quite a haul for me but I will try to call you this week and see what you have.

Sorry to hear about your son's lacrosse coach Southco....it's a tough battle but luckily treatment options have gotten better. Sending prayers for him.

Teresa

:thumbup:

Down South 04-12-2017 05:24 PM

Congrats on your win with breast cancer. I hope that you find a great deal on your dream cart.

shaffer88 04-12-2017 06:01 PM

You wanting to buy a cart with all the options listed already on it or do you plan on a diy once you get this cart

TahoeDawgZ71 04-12-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaffer88 (Post 1372737)
You wanting to buy a cart with all the options listed already on it or do you plan on a diy once you get this cart

I'm working with her on a custom build. Hope this works out. It's gonna be an awesome cart if we can work out a deal.

tece50 04-12-2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Down South (Post 1372727)
Congrats on your win with breast cancer. I hope that you find a great deal on your dream cart.

Thanks so much! It will be nice to have one again! I've missed it

tece50 04-12-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaffer88 (Post 1372737)

I used to love doing some of my own work, just not able to anymore. All of you guys were always so helpful in giving me advice on how to do or add something.