Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Starting Over - New Dog, Old Tricks (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=141751)

Dela 05-13-2018 06:45 PM

Starting Over - New Dog, Old Tricks

5 Attachment(s)
I caved and got a used 2014 TXT. My Medalist has reached it's breaking point, snapped the axle and from what I've been through with it in the past, I'm ready to move on.

Here's the new cart - progress on new build has commenced

Dela 05-13-2018 06:52 PM

Re: Starting Over - New Dog, Old Tricks

4 Attachment(s)
additional

Dela 05-13-2018 06:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
one weekend down

Riso 05-13-2018 07:40 PM

Looking good!

LukeL 05-13-2018 09:02 PM

Sweet!

Club Car DS driver’s club #59

Dela 05-14-2018 03:49 PM

thanks guys - its fun to be doing this again, it's been a while. Once I get my old cart back this one should be finished quick - going to swap out most of my 'old' parts to this cart then sell the old one with these seats and rims.

More to come..

Dela 05-20-2018 06:22 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quick weekend work - got the cart ready to drive, have a few things on order that I can’t wait to install and post

Added an Admiral 10hp motor, speed is great - miss the torque of the Alltrax but much smoother ride for wifey and kids.

Sold my medalist in 15 hours!! Was sad to see it go, but ‘‘twas time.

Really happy with this TXT48 so far - great ride compared to the Medalist - day and night (to be expected with 20 years of difference) only thing I don't like is the dash - to much of a void - have plans to mock a new piece out of ABS and add a USB port, Scotty B voltage meter, switch panel and new key set up - got the harley key set a few of you recommended - That'll have to wait for next weekend.

Threw a 12 v reducer and fuse panel in as well for lights and Wet Sounds Stealth and I ordered a new sub woofer - going to find a new place to mount, thinking under rear seat and 86'ing the cooler - I never use it.

Two weekends in....

All old tricks so far, new ones are on the way soon :headbang:

Dela 05-20-2018 06:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
2 week before and after - 8)

LukeL 05-20-2018 06:30 PM

[emoji1303] Looking good!

Club Car DS driver’s club #59

orangeman6 05-21-2018 12:10 AM