Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Precedent Rear Seat Kit (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=144903)

pcool69 08-08-2018 03:03 PM

Precedent Rear Seat Kit

Too many Rear Seat Kit choices.

I try to buy Made in the USA whenever possible. That said, it looks like it’s All Sports or Modz unless I’m missing someone.

I have searched and read everything I can and seen some helpful comments about some different manufacturers kits. The All Sports kit looks very nice. Is there something better out there? What are your thoughts on rear seats?

wcooper12 08-08-2018 06:55 PM

Re: Precedent Rear Seat Kit

I really like the Double Take Max5 rear seatI got from David. Everyone loved the cup holders it came with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jason78 08-08-2018 07:43 PM

I second the DoubleTake Max5 I got from Dave/Revolution. Its made in USA, quality kit. And as I understand it, they OEM the same kit for Club Car.

beachguysc 08-08-2018 07:49 PM

Double take max 5 was my choice. Has a cooler/storage compartment that is accessible through a locking door When seat is folded down. It’s also aluminum and plastic, so no rusting

dan4mbenz 08-08-2018 07:50 PM

Glad you asked! I am looking for a rear seat as well.

I been looking at the Double Take Max5 and the MadJax Genesis 300... Not sure which route to go...

dannyre 08-08-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan4mbenz (Post 1529539)
Glad you asked! I am looking for a rear seat as well.

I been looking at the Double Take Max5 and the MadJax Genesis 300... Not sure which route to go...

Both are great seats, but the Madjax is not built quite as well as the Doubletake Max 5. I sell and have installed both, and my personal preference is the Max 5, and they do have fold down seat and storage/ice chest underneath with two cup holders and far better fold down support design. JMO

beachguysc 08-08-2018 09:28 PM

And just remembered the max 5 also has a fold up rear step. So you can fit it in a tight space like pickup bed. I found it also comes in handy to lock it in the folded up position to keep a thief from stealing my sub & accessory battery in the bagwell. Plus, the rear handle bar is standard. It costs $100 to add to cheaper steel versions. Also, as other mentioned, the cupholders are very nice and hold 30oz steel mugs well. But I didn’t know they would be included and had already bought some of those arm rest drink holders for back seat. So I’ve modified to use in front on windshiledmstruts. They are just zip tied for now, until I find the right mounting brackets. https://s22.postimg.cc/kux0x2ftd/1_E...DF7_A8_FCF.jpg

pcool69 08-09-2018 02:59 PM

Thanks for the responses guys.

LouisC 08-09-2018 03:47 PM

I added a drain from the cooler to underneath the cart....As the ice melts the water goes away...When people tell me my cart is leaking, I tell them it's my air conditioning....haha

E36Racer 08-09-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouisC (Post 1529771)
I added a drain from the cooler to underneath the cart....As the ice melts the water goes away...When people tell me my cart is leaking, I tell them it's my air conditioning....haha

Can you post a pic? I’ve been thinking about doing the same and I’m looking for some ideas/inspiration. I’m considering a valve so the water stays in there with the ice and I’ll drain it when done for the day.