Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Tomberlin (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Tomberlin Lift Kit Info (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=31314)

UPWcarts 04-05-2010 03:46 PM

Tomberlin Lift Kit Info

5 Attachment(s)
Hello to all,

My name is John Kirsch and I have a company called UPW, we recently became a sponsor of Buggies Gone Wild and would like to take the time to introduce ourselves and what we do.

We manufacture lift kits for the Tomberlin E-merge carts. We made a kit for the 07-09 Emerge carts and have since ceased production, however we still do have a few kits left that we are heavily discounting if anyone is interested in one for 07-09. We might design a completely different kit for 07-09 as well but those plans are not solidified at this time so if you are interested in a kit for those years it would be best to take the ones we have on sale. We also have a lift kit available for the 2010 Tomberlin E-merge carts and they have just started shipping out. You can check with your local Tomberlin dealers as well most of them represent out products, and can install the kits for you also.

Pricing Info:

07-09 Tomberlin E-Merge Kit: $1200.00 (Huge Discounts Available!!!)
2010 Tomberlin E-Merge Kit: $500.00

I have attached some pictures of both of our kits, 2010's are just teasers.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me an email, and I apologize to anyone who has been trying to reach us to purchase a kit we have been extremely busy and didn't have alot of info on whether we would have kits available or not.

Thanks John

ZZTOP 04-05-2010 04:06 PM

Re: Tomberlin Lift Kit Info

Welcome John , keep up the good work

popatop 04-05-2010 08:02 PM

Welcome to BGW John

Ddill 04-06-2010 09:00 AM

John in the first two pics it shows a bumper or grill guard. I have been looking for something like this. Is this piece part of youir lift or is this another addon? Daniel

UPWcarts 04-06-2010 11:36 AM

Daniel,

I just made that one bumper grille guard for fun, we never really perfected it. I just started playing with some tubing and came up with that as a simple bumper but it needed some work to be stable and I didn't take it any further, it was just cosmetic. I think palmetto kustom karts has custom bumpers or I have seen some on ebay maybe.

Let me know if I can be of more help,

Thanks John

misterhorton 04-06-2010 08:08 PM

John, I am interested in a lift kit for an 08' e-merge SS... Please shoot me an e-mail if you still have some available.

Misterhorton08@yahoo.com

UPWcarts 04-07-2010 11:18 AM

misterhorton, I shot you over an email let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks John

atcga 04-16-2010 12:02 AM

John,

I also have an 08 emerge SS and I would like a price on your lift kit. Email me when you can.

greg.herman@hotsy.com

Timdelta 05-06-2010 09:02 AM

Where is the web site? I just come back to the forum with the banner click. What else do you sell?

UPWcarts 05-06-2010 10:14 AM

We just sell lift kits for Tomberlin's, that might change in the future but thats all we focus on right now. What are looking for, I wanted my banner link to send you to the forum post that describes what I do.

If you have any questions shoot them my way,

Thanks John