Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Carts and Parts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Club Car DS parts for sale (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=148354)

razor376 12-05-2018 12:26 AM

Club Car DS parts for sale

All the parts are from a 2003 Club Car DS and I will ship the everything as long as you pay for shipping except the large items and I will do paypal also , I am in Florence South Carolina. Below is a list of what I have with prices less shipping
1) CC DS factory oem body in the dark green the body has some light scratches by the left rear wheel and the hood has a slight crease above the right head light area I tried to get a picture of it but it didn't come out well still has choke button assembly on body $60.00 pick up only
2) Windshield frame ( newer style without the support struts ) needs to be wire brushed or sand blasted and repainted. $20.00 pick up only
3) Folding tinted windshield needs to be cleaned good and polished . Free pick up only
4) Head lights and tail lights ( Head lights are standard bulb "Not LED" and the headlights were just bought new in July this year) $ 25.00 plus shipping
5) Black Diamond plate access panel never unwrapped $25.00 plus shipping
6) Stainless steel access panel unwrapped for pictures $45.00 plus shipping
7) Stock dash panel . Free add shipping
8) Stock steering wheel with card holder. Free add shipping (available as soon as I get my adapter for my other steering wheel should be here by 12/10/18 or sooner)
9) Also have a stock exhaust that is usable with no holes I don't have a picture of it but if your interested in it I will email you a couple. Free pick up only
I will post pictures if I can get photobucket to work right but here is a link to what I have in my photobucket , http://s821.photobucket.com/user/raz...?sort=3&page=1

any questions please ask my email is steeler376@yahoo.com also. Thanks

CP241 12-05-2018 07:59 AM

Re: Club Car DS parts for sale

Man, too bad you're a little far from me or I'd love to have the front cowl and a few other things to go along with it.

razor376 12-05-2018 09:34 AM

To the person who emailed me this morning about the black diamond access cover in the Myrtle Beach area please send me another email I lost your original email , I only have the access cover not the "No Step " covers and I looked this morning there are not any holes in the cover so it can be mounted how ever you choose to mount it. Thanks

razor376 12-05-2018 09:40 AM

Also forgot to put on the original listing the stainless steel access cover still has the protective film on the top side I never removed it that is why it looks white in the pictures.

razor376 12-05-2018 09:44 AM

CP241

Man, too bad you're a little far from me or I'd love to have the front cowl and a few other things to go along with it.

Let me know if you want to make a trip maybe we could work out a package deal ?

Roxyflash 12-05-2018 06:44 PM

I will take steering wheel when ready was there a canopy on this cart looking for one

razor376 12-06-2018 05:32 AM

I forgot about the canopy it is the 60 inch in a off white / cream color in good shape , make a offer for it.

Roxyflash 12-06-2018 05:51 AM

I need the front support with it 75 plus shipping sound fair

razor376 12-06-2018 09:41 AM

price is fair but the shipping would probably be very expensive due to the size and I have nothing to ship something that large in , I just measured to get a idea of the box size needed to ship them and it would need to be about 1 ft in depth at least 42x60 to fit both pieces in .

Roxyflash 12-06-2018 06:32 PM

Don’t worry about a box just stretch wrap it together with a couple bands of tape on the corners my zip code is 61244 I can send supplies if needed