Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Members Rides (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Diamond T (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=188935)

Andy4639 03-05-2023 03:55 PM

Diamond T

5 Attachment(s)
I have hand built this cart from the ground up. I've been wanting a cart like this for awhile. It has the Navitas 48 volt 600amp 5K motor setup with a 48 volt Extreme team 48 volt battery box. Been running it since Thanksgiving. The cart tops out at 40 MPH and all I've done is set the wheel size.

Info:
Rear end is a stock Ezgo with stock gears. Has a set of Miata disc brakes mounted on the old ausco hubs. Wilwood master & brake pedal with a home made brake lock on the pedal. 67/72 full polished Chevy truck tilt wheel steering column with turn signals mated to a Ezgo R&P up front. Has Ezgo spindles custom built to mount the Harley Davidson wheels & tires on custom built front axle. Both axles have air shocks mounted to slam it and pick it up. AirSlamIt dump valves for both axles. Air tank is on the way for it to keep the compressor from running all the time.
Has GPS speedometer with built in H beam light indicator and turn signals.
The frame is 4x2 up front and Ezgo TXT rear frame welded to it. Has a Blue tooth JBL system in it that I won for it even before I had it finished. I hand built the windshield, front grille and put the mock up v-6 motor up front. I have the compressor mounted inside it.

Doubles Shooter 03-06-2023 05:47 AM

Re: Diamond T

Another amazing job Andy. Keep up the good work. I love looking at the results.

Brian Baker 03-06-2023 07:49 AM

Very nice.
That must have everyone seeing it wanting to chat with you.

Swan 03-06-2023 08:06 AM

awesome build my friend

TheNewGuy 03-06-2023 01:22 PM

Wow! very nice!! :thumbup::thumbup:

buckmanmike 03-07-2023 06:08 PM

What kind of speed and range do you get?

Andy4639 03-13-2023 07:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
To date it runs 40MPH and the longest I have drove it is 16 miles at one time. When I got home it still had 50 volts left in it.
16 miles is a long time to drive a golf cart. I stoped a few tmes to take some photo's as well.
I got the AirSlamIt compressor and 3 gallon air tank installed this weekend.

scottyb 03-14-2023 08:38 AM

Nice. That is an incredible build. :thumbup:

Andy4639 03-15-2023 08:42 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I did a little more work to it this week getting it ready for the Beaver Bar (Rat Rod) show here. I installed some black mats for inside interoir and used heavy duty velcro to hold them in place. Then used the diamond shaped wrap to go around the top edge.
If you want to slame your ride these little valves are well worth it. You can drop the front end or rear and not dump the air in the tank. You can raise it or lower it depending on which way you pull the toggle. They are really nice. :thumbup:

David Posey 03-30-2023 08:23 AM

Very sweet build