Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Madjax x series carts (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=188736)

sfisch 02-15-2023 05:56 AM

Madjax x series carts

I currently own a 2017 ezgo txt and looking at adding another cart. Came across madjax x series on the Performance Carts site, never seen them before. Can't find any reviews online, does anyone here have any info, good or bad?
Thanks
Scott

adrianp89 02-15-2023 08:21 AM

Re: Madjax x series carts

Looks like just a custom TXT48 to me.

TXST8tj 02-15-2023 12:21 PM

it's basically a TXT with RXV front suspension and every bolt-on item MadJax sells, along with some electrical upgrades.
So it's a fully modified/upgraded TXT.

adrianp89 02-15-2023 12:25 PM

Curious on the RXV suspension upgrade though. Is that something people do?

meimk 02-15-2023 01:22 PM

Nivel owns MadJax. Among other things MadJax does make lift kits for TXT's with independent suspension. Not sure if the cart begins life as a honest TXT frame or another Chinese "almost" EZGO. Too many new, nobody's ever seen or heard of them before carts on the market now. I work on everything that comes through my door, but that means I've seen enough Star, FairPlay, Zone, Prestige, Rollin etc to make me skeptical of the support that may be available for some of these once they get a few years old. Just my 2cents worth...

Imapled 02-21-2023 09:36 AM

They are the newest frame / kit on the market. Nivel has been working on some version of this kit for quite some time. As most people may not be aware that a lot of the stuff that they warehouse and sell is actually not their product. It may be badged their product but, if you figure out who manufacturers the unit you can order your own branded version.

A very large parts dealer has figured this out in one jurisdiction and is now ordering containers of tires, bodies, lift kits, chargers and you name it direct from the same manufacturers at massive discounts. Suffice to say you can purchase the same lift kits, with different stickers, for 30% discounts if you know how to identify the brand and where to shop.

Now this is not to say every product that Nivel sells isn't "unique" but, anything you see on one of these carts from this seller looks very familiar to many items in the Nivel catalog.

See: https://szaoxiang.en.alibaba.com/

As well, if you want generic frames that are "TXT-like" you can get them here really cheap:

https://www.chinaalwayzev.com/

You can import if you are willing to buy units in volume.

ExCar has new units coming with 7kW motors and 80V @ 500A controllers I believe... (Search out NXT on Facebook they posted up some awesome stuff on the setup.)

The MadJax Storm X will sell well no doubt. The sales channel that Nivel has is massive. But, there is a fringe of dealers moving away and going factory direct themselves if they have enough capital. The cart market is going to splinter a lot now that people have figured out how to use the public import records from the USA to figure out where companies are buying stuff from.

Just search the various "bill of landing" databases that are all public record and you can figure out where the vast majority of "stuff" comes from. If is shipped in a container you can figure out where it came from and who sells the product. Contact the factory direct and they will sell you containers all day long too.

augiedoggy 03-18-2023 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imapled (Post 1929421)
They are the newest frame / kit on the market. Nivel has been working on some version of this kit for quite some time. As most people may not be aware that a lot of the stuff that they warehouse and sell is actually not their product. It may be badged their product but, if you figure out who manufacturers the unit you can order your own branded version.

A very large parts dealer has figured this out in one jurisdiction and is now ordering containers of tires, bodies, lift kits, chargers and you name it direct from the same manufacturers at massive discounts. Suffice to say you can purchase the same lift kits, with different stickers, for 30% discounts if you know how to identify the brand and where to shop.

Now this is not to say every product that Nivel sells isn't "unique" but, anything you see on one of these carts from this seller looks very familiar to many items in the Nivel catalog.

See: https://szaoxiang.en.alibaba.com/

As well, if you want generic frames that are "TXT-like" you can get them here really cheap:

https://www.chinaalwayzev.com/

You can import if you are willing to buy units in volume.

ExCar has new units coming with 7kW motors and 80V @ 500A controllers I believe... (Search out NXT on Facebook they posted up some awesome stuff on the setup.)

The MadJax Storm X will sell well no doubt. The sales channel that Nivel has is massive. But, there is a fringe of dealers moving away and going factory direct themselves if they have enough capital. The cart market is going to splinter a lot now that people have figured out how to use the public import records from the USA to figure out where companies are buying stuff from.

Just search the various "bill of landing" databases that are all public record and you can figure out where the vast majority of "stuff" comes from. If is shipped in a container you can figure out where it came from and who sells the product. Contact the factory direct and they will sell you containers all day long too.

All one has to do is place the minimum order for units on alibaba for 3 grand a piece and they can be branded or modified to whatever the buyer wants.. This is how countless "american companies " come up with their products now.

I see it does use an aluminum frame.

Cartmaster 03-18-2023 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augiedoggy (Post 1932182)

I see it does use an aluminum frame.

According to the specs, the Madjax cart has a galvanised steel frame not aluminum.

augiedoggy 03-18-2023 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cartmaster (Post 1932195)
According to the specs, the Madjax cart has a galvanised steel frame not aluminum.

Then its not as related to the alibaba link above as suggested.

ojo 03-18-2023 04:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These Madjax X2 Lithium were actually sold here in Germany...