Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Club Car MCOR II to MCOR 4 Upgrade - Removing Pivot Rod? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=112206)

Role 10-31-2015 03:18 PM

Club Car MCOR II to MCOR 4 Upgrade - Removing Pivot Rod?

1 Attachment(s)
Upgrading faulty MCOR II switch on club car with New MCOR 4 Install Kit.

My question: How do you disengage the accelerator and brake pedal rod from the pedals to install the new one?

I've completely removed the assembly from the cart but no luck trying to remove it to put the new one on.

Any ideas?

scooterman 10-31-2015 05:37 PM

Re: Club Car MCOR II to MCOR 4 Upgrade - Removing Pivot Rod?

Shoot TahodawgZ71 a PM, I never took one apart.

TahoeDawgZ71 11-01-2015 09:14 AM

That's not a Generation 2 pedal assembly. It's a generation 1. The only thing that'll fit it is another MCOR2. The MCOR4 only fits the Gen2 pedal.

Role 11-01-2015 11:14 AM

Thank you for your help.. I figured that was the problem when I was attempting to put it on. I told my local cart place what model I had, I'll take it back to them tomorrow.

He was saying the MCOR II they don't make anymore and I would have to get it online. I paid $150 for the MCOR 4 kit locally, I don't really want to order an MCOR II online and wait. I'm going to try and find one local.

Again, thanks for your help

Role 11-01-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 (Post 1214261)
That's not a Generation 2 pedal assembly. It's a generation 1. The only thing that'll fit it is another MCOR2. The MCOR4 only fits the Gen2 pedal.

Would the MCOR 3 fit it by chance?

TahoeDawgZ71 11-01-2015 11:23 AM

The MCOR2 is still made. I order new ones and sell them each and every day. The MCOR3 is identical to the MCOR4 in every way, except internally it was absolute junk.

Role 11-01-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 (Post 1214295)
The MCOR2 is still made. I order new ones and sell them each and every day. The MCOR3 is identical to the MCOR4 in every way, except internally it was absolute junk.

Good info! Any idea where I can get one online for cheap since you order a lot of them?

tag50 11-01-2015 01:10 PM

Gee, that's a tough one..... how about from the guy who gave you all the info?:roll:

kgsc 11-01-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 1214322)
Good info! Any idea where I can get one online for cheap since you order a lot of them?

Role, David aka TahoedawgZ71, is a sponsor and based on the rules here he cannot post a link for his site in a thread but if you look in his signature. .. He will take care of you and has excellent customer service.

TahoeDawgZ71 11-01-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 1214322)

Cheap? On ebay for about 75 dollars. But they're made in China and they won't last long. Take kgsc's advice for the best result.