Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Precedent Aluminum Dash Panel (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=141693)

PingEye3 05-12-2018 11:17 AM

Precedent Aluminum Dash Panel

2 Attachment(s)
I thought I would share pics of an aluminum dash panel I created for my cart. I just wanted to see if I could make one to fit. Powder coated and laser etched.

I ended up making a second one, at the same time, for my buddy E36Racer, whom I was working closely with on his lithium pack install in his 2017 CC Onward. We were able to fit the Monitor screen from his Zeva BMS into his dash panel. Because he has different colors for his switches, he didn't want labels for them, just over the KS.

Here are a couple of pics, first one is mine (sort of obvious) by color to match the cart. My color is even, just light reflection causing the shade change. His color matches his cart.

Not ready for mass production, tedious by hand.:shock:

Gregt909 05-12-2018 12:16 PM

Re: Precedent Aluminum Dash Panel

Nice work. They both look awesome!

texastbone 05-12-2018 12:23 PM

Wow,
Really nice work :thumbup:

E36Racer 05-12-2018 01:32 PM

Precedent Aluminum Dash Panel

So much better than the stock part and it’s terrible button/switch placement. 100x easier to get on and off too. I can’t thank you enough Pingeye!!!

And if anyone needs grey powder coat color swatches I have a TON I can mail you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nsane 05-12-2018 11:04 PM

Very cool looking, nice job.

Harley51 05-13-2018 12:04 AM

Sweet

yawood 05-13-2018 05:30 PM

Great job PingEye3. From what I've seen of your work on the lithium conversions etc, you are a very good and methodical tradesman. Well done. :thumbup:

Fpernas 10-27-2018 08:26 PM

That aluminum panel looks awesome. Would you be willing to make one and sell it?
Also, what’s that battery meter on the second photo?

NCPW 10-27-2018 09:08 PM

Looks awesome guys! :thumbup:

Great work as usual PingEye3!

PingEye3 10-28-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fpernas (Post 1554036)
That aluminum panel looks awesome. Would you be willing to make one and sell it?
Also, what’s that battery meter on the second photo?

The second photo is of E36Racer's dash panel. That is the Monitor for the Zeva BMS installed in the panel.

I may consider making a couple more. They are done by hand and time consuming.

Thanks everyone, for the kind words. :thumbup: