Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ISO Danaher Handheld For EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=159572)

popeyeracing1 12-16-2019 11:02 AM

ISO Danaher Handheld For EZGO

I work on golf carts as a hobby and i seem to see more and more of the RXV with danaher controller. With that being said it is hard to work on the without a handheld. I am looking for a handheld or information where I might be able to find one.

cgtech 12-17-2019 02:21 PM

Re: ISO Danaher Handheld For EZGO

They seem to be getting harder to find. Have you tried ebay or FSIP?

popeyeracing1 12-18-2019 02:32 PM

FSIP don't sell them anymore is what they said. And been looking on ebay everyday

BobBoyce 12-19-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popeyeracing1 (Post 1676642)
FSIP don't sell them anymore is what they said. And been looking on ebay everyday

I have an FSIP handset for the Danaher controllers. I rarely use it, but I carry it with me for those times a Danaher RXV needs Freedom mode turned on, or diagnostics needs to be run on one.

popeyeracing1 12-19-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobBoyce (Post 1676790)
I have an FSIP handset for the Danaher controllers. I rarely use it, but I carry it with me for those times a Danaher RXV needs Freedom mode turned on, or diagnostics needs to be run on one.

If you run across somebody that has one they will sell let me know!

enforcerman 02-10-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobBoyce (Post 1676790)

I have a 2010 RXV and I'm pretty sure it has the danaher controller. I can go 14 mph and I'd love to get to 19. Coming through South Texas anytime soon :)

BobBoyce 02-11-2020 03:58 AM

Not very likely. These trips wear me out, and the longer the trip, the less likely I will want to do it in the future. No matter how much we plan, there are always cancellations and missed stops due to no response from some members as I get close. I'm not getting younger as time wears on. :roll:

enforcerman 02-14-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobBoyce (Post 1689403)
Not very likely. These trips wear me out, and the longer the trip, the less likely I will want to do it in the future. No matter how much we plan, there are always cancellations and missed stops due to no response from some members as I get close. I'm not getting younger as time wears on. :roll:

I guy can dream........

enforcerman 02-19-2020 01:12 PM

Is is possible to remove something from my cart and send that to you for flashing?

sleeplesstwo 02-19-2020 08:54 PM

I don't know how far you are from a good EZGO dealership, but the last Danaher I had put in freedom mode was at a dealer not too far from me in Paducah Kentucky. An update and freedom mode was only $50 and about 10 minutes not counting the drive there and back. It will cost you $30 shipping both ways and pulling out the controller is not the most fun either. Just a thought.